We are driven by scents
As mentioned in the article “Clean Air at Home”, pot plants may help each and every one of us breathe better and healthier. As mentioned in the article “Clean Air at Home”, pot plants may help each and every one of us breathe better and healthier at your own home. Yet these are not the only benefits of greenery in pots and vases.
There are some that can improve our mood and wellbeing with their fragrant flowers:
- Lavender – its scent soothes and relaxes, helps to sleep better. It even calms down crying infants.
- Valerian, gardenia and jasmine – they also have soothing properties and help get a good night’s sleep, which in the morning gives us more strength for the coming day.
- Rosemary – its scent will be useful at the office and in a study – it improves memory.
- Basil – this herbal scent stimulates and helps to focus better.
- Rose and orange flowers – they enhance our mood, relieve the tensions of everyday stress.
„Biosynthesis and Therapeutic Properties of Lavandula Essential Oil Constituents” Grant Woronuk, Zerihun Demissie, Mark Rheault, Soheil Mahmoud
„Clinical Aromatherapy-E-Book: Essential Oils in Practice”J Buckle – 2014]